2017 English Channel swim

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Possibility of Saturday swim

This morning I met with my boat pilot Quinton Nelson and he said that Saturday is a possibility for a swim.   He will make his decision Friday evening after reviewing weather reports. Everything depends on wind direction.  Water temperature continues to fluctuate between 54 and 56 in the harbor. In the North Channel,  water temperature will most likely be colder. I'm hoping for a day of sunshine to help with warmer air and surface water temperatures. Otherwise, my crew and I are having a great time in Donaghadee. I will update my blog tomorrow.....keeping my fingers crossed for a Saturday crossing.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Hip Hip ....Horray!!

Paula said...

Great! Everything is crossed, including my cat's eyes.